BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Friday, May 14, 2010

SHREYA GHOSHAL's debut song (Tamil)

Our melody queen's debut in Tamil, in the year 2002, in "ALBUM". In ALBUM , SHREYA DI sang only one song and continued her career in TAMIL music industry. There are huge huge fans of SHREYA GHOSHAL from the southern INDIA.

SHREYA DI sang the track " Chellamai chellam" along with Hariharan as his duet partner, composed by Karthik Raja. Lyricist - Mutthukumar N.

This song too starts directly with SHREYA DI's voice which continues upto 14 sec and after that the male singer starts singing. On 1.10th min again SHREYA DI continues with " laa laaa laalaa". Music by Karthik is superb. Its sounds lil bit inspiring , inspirational song. I dont understand the meaning, just made some assumptions.Sorry if its wrong. I too loved that line "tell me now, tell me now...tell me tell me tell me now" , these lines were so innocent and sweet. I dont hav any idea on the theme of this music, still it sounds great.

I hope you all will love this track.Hats off!! SHREYA DI rocks!

download this track -

0 comments: