BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Monday, May 10, 2010

Got my 5th reply from MELODY QUEEN!! :):)

Hey guys....i am so happy today, got one more reply from out melody queen "SHREYA GHOSHAL" .After performing at Vijayawada she went to catch her flight for Mumbai. Awww!! unfortunately her flight got delayed, but i was fortunate enough that this made me to get her reply for the 5th time!! :):) THANK YOU pilot ji. :):). So she just started with "Read all d newspapers , all d magazines.. Updated with all d gossips ..Done! Now what.. So much time to kill. I nevr carry an ipod ,i shud.." OMG!! with this i again started tweeting! Another update came ,saying " Need a victim!! " .Awwww i replied her that " i wanna b ur victim" n lots more .

. For this tweet of mine to SHREYA DI "i wanna b ur victim" got a reply from her as "shreyaghoshal@Abhishek_4SG saamne aao!", got dis reply today i.e 10th may,2010 at 6.31pm.

. Just before her last tweet she updates " Finally boarded!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy:) and thank u all my victims for bearing me n my tantrums for the last few hrs ;) God bless u ..)"

Oh i hope that she replied me for my tweet of being her victim!

THANX SHREYA DI again!! Keep on replying all your fans along with me!!

. GOD BLESS YOU!

0 comments: