BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Sunday, May 9, 2010

my 4th reply from SHREYA DI !! :):)

Hey guys ,this time don't want to speak much on this! I got my 4th reply from our melody queen "SHREYA GHOSHAL" . I got this on 9th may,2010 at 12.47 am exactly. As usual i was tweeting her , she was a bit busy as she was having 1 concert at Vijayawada on 9th itself, so she wanted to sleep early! I was lil sad as she was going without replying me even dis time! But i was fortunate enough as she came back with full power and energy to tweet all her fans! She just started with these words " Heylo twitteratti! I had planned on sleeping early tonight, seems like it aint happenin. So, I am with u all! Ready! :) " . These words made me even more enthusiastic, so started tweeting in BULK!! hahaha!! :D:D . After this she started replying her fans , my friends got her replies too. And at last my chance came !! HUH!! :):)

.
She just replied as " hi there :)" !! hehe got a smile too!! :):) Luv u SHREYA DI! Thanx for this gift !! Keep on replying and rocking ! :):)

0 comments: