BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sawar gayi.

This song "sawar gayi" is from the film "Saawariya" directed by Sanjay Leela Bhanshali and the song was composed by Monty Sharma and Sanjay Leela Bhanshali.This song is sung by our sweet sweet si melody queen "SHREYA GHOSHAL". This song runs up to 3 mins and 42 sec. It starts with the line "oooo sawar sawar gayi maaye". Oh what a fabulous song. The music is also so nice.The background effects (upto 32 sec) are great. Background effects means the sounds of "dropping water droplet" , "thundering effect" etc. After that the song starts with the line "kaab se khadi me tori atariya".

lyrics of this song -
ooo Sawar sawar gayi me, saawariya kaabse khadi me tori atariya beet na jaye oo raama saari umariya,o o sawar sawar gayi main. sawar gaye chand sitare dekho,sawar gaye saare nazare dekho dekho gagan pe baanke badariya,chamke teri yaado ooo sawar sawar gayi me, saawariya sawar sawar gayi main. hey guys i dont know much about music and singing. I am just doing all these for my DIDI "SHREYA GHOSHAL". I love listening songs.Thats all!!

0 comments: