BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Got my third tweet from SHREYA DI!! :D

Hey friends, this APRIL is full of surprises for me,got many and waiting for many to come soon.If not this month then i will wait for the next month. I have lots of patience!! :)

.
Today again i got another reply from our melody queen "SHREYA GHOSHAL".She is soo caring that she herself tweet us.Today she tweeted many of her fans along with me. I guess she was in a good mood and was very happy too. I pray god to keep her happy for ever.So let me narrate the story ! :):)
.
I came online at around 10.30 am and again started tweeting SHREYA DI as i always do. She too came online at around 11.45am and updated something about her recordings. I was very happy to see her tweeting.I too started tweeting her frequently. I was praying god to help me in getting another rply from SHREYA DI.Oh! Oh! i got my rply on 12.23pm(exact) . wah! wah! wah!
.
She replied as "Shreyaghoshal@Abhishek_4SG yes abhishek..Days without agenda are really annoying for me.Hectic is fulfilling".
.
Thanx again DIDI for replying .You really care for your fans.You are great. I thought that i wll get lost in this huge rush of 53K followers but you didnt let that happen.I just want that you dont forget me. I am your biggest die hard fan.
.
Thank you lord JAGANNATH for helping me in getting a reply from our melody queen.Thank you SHREYA DI for replying .I hope that i will get more and more replies from you in near future and i too hope that i will meet you soon.
.
ALL THIS DEPENDS UP ON "GOD"!!
GOD IS GREAT!! :)

0 comments: