BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Friday, April 16, 2010

Got my second tweet from SHREYA DI!! :)

Hey guys i am very happy today as i got my second reply from our melody queen " SHREYA GHOSHAL". I got dis reply on 16-4-2010 at 10.58 am.This day is really very special.

So let me narrate the whole story!! :)
So, you must be knowing that SHREYA DI have almost 49K followers!!
I came online on 15-4-2010 at about 11.30 pm. I expected that SHREYA DI would be online and yes she just came after 15 - 20 mins. I became very happy . Its very difficult for me to be alive without SHREYA DI's tweets. Her tweets fill up life in me !! really ! :) She is GOD na. So after some time most of her fans came online and started tweeting her. I too tweeted her a lot , i expressed all my feeling for her. I expected 1 tweet but unfortunately i didnt get any! :( . But still i was tweeting with a hope that i would get 1 soon. Anyways i didnt get that day!! :( . The other day thats on 16-4-2010 i again came online for some other work . On dat day too i opened twitter at about 9.30 am and found SHREYA DI again. Oh ! wah! She was there. Started tweeting her frequently. But she was not replying ! :( Still i was tweeting! I was working with full patience !! :)
At last i got my second tweet saying " shreyaghoshal@Abhishek_4SG Sorry:) thank u fr not losing hopes.." . Oh wah!! i was very happy but i was sad too as SHREYA DI felt sorry!! :(
I changed my user id frm 7abhishek1993 to Abhishek_4SG. So don't get confused!!
Thank you SHREYA DI for tweeting.My lord JAGANNATH also helped me in getting this tweet as i was praying while tweeting. I am very lucky as i got her tweet twice within 10 days! :)
Thank you SHREYA DI!!
You are super coolest and loveliest !! :)
Hope u tweet me agian.
love you loads!!

0 comments: