BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Saturday, April 3, 2010

How i came to know about SHREYA DI's biggest fan ??

Hey guys do you know who is SHREYA DI's biggest fan, its NISHANT SHARMA. I was searching for SHREYA DI at google and got the link to follow her on twitter. I started following her and was very happy. Her tweets made me very happy. I too came to know about NISHANT there on twitter. I started following him too. Saw his blogs , were awesome. After that i wanted to chat with him , posted too many comments to his blog and at last he replied. He asked me to chat with him on yahoo or gtalk. I gave him my id but he didn't reply after that. My very best friend Sitangshu found him out on orkut, we both requested him to accept our requests on orkut as well as on facebook, but he didn't. He thought as if we are the hackers. This was really a shock. The next day he tweeted me n told not to tweet him any more, another big shock!!

But anyways the matter was solved, Nishant is now my friend. He regularly chats with me.
Nishant also helped me a lot , he tought me how to tweet on twitter. Wah!! he is very gud guy.

0 comments: