BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Friday, April 9, 2010

Got my first tweet from SHREYA DI !!

Sorry guys for posting this late.
I joined twitter recently as i came to know that SHREYA DI is on twitter. Searched her on google and found the link to follow her on twitter and started following her with some of her fans.I tweet her everyday hoping that some day i would get a reply.But unfortunately i didnt. My timings never clashed with her timings. But once i came online at 12.04 am(exact time) and SHREYA DI came online at 12.33 am.Oh meri khusi ka to thikana hi na raha. I became very happy and started twitting her frequently. Told her all about myself ,meanwhile i prayed GOD "plzzz bhagwan ji plzzz ek tweet dilwaa dijiye na plzzzz plzzzz, kuch miracle kijiye na plzzz" , then finally got a reply on 6-4-2010, 1.02 am.She replied as "shreyaghoshal@7abhishek1993 hey there!!! big Hellloooo!"Oh wow got a tweet from our melody queen "SHREYA GHOSHAL".I was very happy that day.Wah!! getting her tweet is a very big thing for me.I believe GOD too helped me in getting this tweet.
Thank you BHAGWAN JI!! :)
This was the first tweet by her to me.And hope i would get more!!
Thanx SHREYA DI for your reply!!
Thank you very much!! :)
This shows that you really care for your fans.
GOD BLESS YOU!!

0 comments: