BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Sunday, August 8, 2010

SHREYA DI'S baba's birthday !

Today is 8th August , i marked this day as a special day in my calender ! Today is the birthday of a proud father , baba of our melody queen "SHREYA GHOSHAL" . Mr Biswajit Ghoshal is a scientist working in BARC , being related with science field he encouraged her daughter a lot for singing ! He is a great personality and biggest support for SHREYA DIDI . I wish him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY " , i wish him good luck for the year ahead , i pray that he get lots of happiness .

There is a nice funny and nice relation between her BABA's birthday and mine, i am letting you all know know about my theory ! hehehe

See, My birthday is on 7th july and her BABA's birthday on 8th August, so found any relation ? i found one, listen add +1 to my birth date and +1 month to my birth month and you can get 8th august directly.

Mathematical derivation :P -->

My birth date - 7, birth month - july

My birth date +1 = 7+1 = 8 :)

My Birth month + 1 month = July + 1 month = August :)

Answer = 8th august , proved :)

Relation --> (7,8) U (july,august)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :)

SHREYA DI's message to her baba-

"Happy Birthday Baba:) I don't have words enough to tell u how lucky I am to hv u as my Dad. Only I know how u hv led me each n every day as a single silent force wid ur knowledge, reason, honesty n love. May God bless u with a gr8 health n bliss, love n laughter.. "

To check -CLICK HERE

0 comments: