BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jackie - ERADU JADEYANNU

Again a new kannada song released , i am posting it a bit late and i am very sorry for that. I am not that much regular in posting the new releases now than before, i am not at my home from 1 month, got admission too . So i guess my regularity will decline more :( . But i will try my level best in updating this blog which is dedicated to my SHREYA DI :)

Coming back to the song, its a duet by SHREYA DI and Sonu Nigam from a kannada movie "jackie" . The music is directed by V.Harikrishna.

The start music was good, usual and normal start. On 15th sec the male singer started singing, it was just like old music with old tone, but was a soft and mild start. The male singer tried to catch high notes too , after a slow start it reached a bit high. haha on 55th sec our melodious queen started singing and i closed my eyes to feel its beauty, superb singing as usual. SHREYA DI also started slow and beautifully contined. This track is basically a slow track , pleasing. If we feel the song we get internal happiness :) I loved the song much, specially SHREYA DI's singing ! I am lil disappointed with the composition :) You all know , i dont have much knowledge on music, but what i feel i write.

Track length - 4 min 46 sec

Lyricist - Yogaraj Bhat

Click Here -> To play the song online

0 comments: