BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Xfactor (VICTORY)


Geet sagar from Gwalior won the title of Xfactor India . He is a 27 years old guy who worked as RJ in Lemon 91.1 in Gwalior. He was in the team of SHREYA GHOSHAL . I congratulate both of you for your victory. Geet was the fav contestant of SHREYA DI, also he got so many hugs from our melody queen. She is a great mentor . :):):)

I was in my college when the show was on Sony. I regret for not watching it on when it was being aired still i saw it online after that. That night after when GEET was declared as winner , one of my friends called me up and said "congrats yaar" . I asked "for what??" he replied as "arey SHREYA DI won Xfactor" . . lolzz i was too happy that time as he didnt say "arey Geet won xfactor". rofl. Small joys :) But i knew it before as he was declared as the winner few days back from the day it was on TV.

Hearty CONGRATULATIONS to SHREYA DI and Geet sagar. 

Every detail is available here --> Click here
Geet as winner --> Click here

0 comments: