BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Thursday, October 6, 2011

force - MAIN CHALI


This Bollywood movie force is having a super beautiful song "main chali" in it directed by Harris jayaraj. I wasnt  in contact with internet when the song released . My friend brought it and played , i loved the moment when i caught it to be SHREYA DI singing that song , yayya. That was a joyful moment. Cant explain you what happened exactly , it will take more than half of the page ;) so lets step forward leaving it behind..

This song again took my heart. Its a playback but in real the lyrics totally fits SHREYA DI. Its a duet by Naresh Iyer and SHREYA GHOSHAL. The male singer starts the song, very beautifully. Real glory of the song came on 37th sec when the female singer starts with "main chali". It took me to another world. The voice is still echoing in my heart. Loved the sweetness and softness of her voice.I felt the fine vibration of her vocal cord.I felt the texture of her voice. Felt the feel, simply magic. The singing style of the male singer was totally different , he was a bit rocking and western in feel. All the soft parts were sung by SHREYA DI. The mixture of both tuff and soft voices gave a super powerful impact. The music is even more impressive . The impact of the song will stay with me forever.

Track Length - 5 min 10 sec

Play Online - Click here

0 comments: