BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Celebrating SHREYA GHOSHAL Day !!

Today is 26th June , Last year on this date our melody queen went to Ohio for a concert . There , this 26th June was declared as SHREYA GHOSHAL DAY. People living there follow this day, they love SHREYA DI a lot. This is the first time i am celebrating this special day here on my blog.

So, A very HAPPY SHREYA GHOSHAL DAY to all her fans !!

A day to be remembered forever.... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am vry lucky girl,bcoz i met my sweet sistr SHREYA GHOSHAL on last FEB 6th... N i wil surely said tat I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD TO MET SUCH A HUMBLE PERSONALITY... I cant 4get d moment tat she hold my hand n talk wid me... U r really great SHREYA JI...Really Love u n ur songs...These words r coming frm bottom of my lil heart...My Prays always wid u n ur family...SHREYA ROCKS...

- Jenin

Abhishek Bal said...

yes u r very lucky jenin...!!
SHREYA DI ROCKS !! :):):)
congrats ...