BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Powered By Blogger

SHREYA GHOSHAL

SHREYA GHOSHAL

Thursday, July 8, 2010

SHREYA DI wished me on my birthday !! :)

SORRY guys for posting this late, my birthday was on 7th july and i got 1 reply from SHREYA DI. She wished me saying " Happy birthday Abhishek:) " . Awwww so sweet of her and all her fans who are my friends.

She wished me at around at around 10.30 am when i was in my classes. I was not aware of the biggest surprise which was waiting for me. All her fans and my sweetest friends on twitter tweeted SHREYA DI about my birthday and she wished.

I was feeling as if i am at the top of this world, was extra happy :) Felt as if on cloud 9...!

SPECIAL THANX to all her fans for wishing me and for tweeting SHREYA DI about my bday. And SPECIAL SPECIAL THANX to SHREYA DI.

You all SG fans made my day...:):) GOD BLESS U ALL n SHREYA DI !

0 comments: